Ballyclare Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- 11:30 - Morning Service
- 15:30 - Sunday School & Bible Class
- 18:00 - Evening Service
- 20:00 - Bible Study & Prayer Meeting
- 10:30 - Mums' & Tots'
- 18:15 - Girls Bible Club
- 19:00 - Children's Meeting
- 19:00 - Junior YPA
- 20:15 - Senior YPA
Ballyclare congregation began in 1928 as a “church in the house”, meeting in different homes and eventually moving to the Old Collegiate School that became the regular meeting place for the next seven years. The present site at Ballyeaston Road was purchased in 1937 and a wooden building was erected on the ground. The present building was opened on 10 October 1970.
There are no current announcements.