Crumlin Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- 10:30 - Sunday School and Bible Class (September - June)
- 11:30 - Morning Service
- 18:00 - Evening Service
- 20:00 - Bible Study & Prayer Meeting
- 10:30 - Mother & Toddlers (September - June)
- 15:45 - Pathway Club (October - Easter)
- 19:30 - Young Peoples Association (YPA) (September - April)
- Third Tuesday - 20:00 - Women's Meeting (October - April)
- Third Friday - 12:00 - Senior Citizens (September - June)
Following the heresy trial in 1927 a number of people were alarmed by events in the Presbyterian Church of Ireland and also in the local congregation.
At a meeting in Market Hall on the 10th September 1929 it was agreed to commence a morning service in Market Hall on 15th September under the auspices of the Irish Evangelical Church. Services continued there until 1930 when the Court House became the new venue.
A new church building was constructed in Mill Road and opened on 27th August 1932.
The first full time minister was Mr H. H. Murphy from 1932 – 1942.
He was followed by Rev. C. H. Garland from November 1942 – November 1976.
The Rev. Samuel Watson ministered from July 1977 – February 1987.
Rev. Dr. A. A. Woolsey was minister from June 1989 – August 2008.
The present church building, which we now worship in, was opened on 6th March 1999.
9 Lurgan Road,
There are no current announcements.