Finaghy Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- 11:30 - Morning Service
- 15:00 - Sunday School & Bible Class
- 19:00 - Evening Service
- 20:00 - Ladies Meeting
- 20:00 - Bible Study & Prayer Meeting
The Finaghy congregation began as an outreach from the Lisburn Road church in September 1946. Finaghy was a developing area of Belfast at the time and the church saw the need for a distinct Reformed and Evangelical witness in the area. Originally meeting in the British Legion Hall at Finaghy crossroads the congregation moved to its present location at Locksley Gardens when the new building was opened on 31 July 1949.
33-35 Locksley Gardens,
There are no current announcements.